Sunday, October 08, 2006

You would think....

So, before I started this damn blog I swear crazy stuff happenend to me! And now I can't figure out if the craziness has stopped or if I am just putting so much pressure on events to be "blog worthy" that nothing is measuring up.
Then I realized, who is putting this pressure on me? The zero people (except Bossy barwife and reallyi'mamom) who are reading this non-advertised, tucked into cyberspace blog? So, pressure is gone. From now on I'm just going to write. And if you think its boring, then go read perezhilton.com, because that's what I do when I read boring stuff.
I WILL SAY that I am at a stupid Conference and I swear the people here are somewhat crazy. I was sitting next to this girl who (I kid you not) was telling me she used to be a clown but was now starting a new career and she said, "Yeah, its really hard. Now that I've put my red nose aside I am figuring out the next steps." Now, if it were me, I would have said that because well, its funny. Really funny. Unfortunately for us all, she was dead serious and actually says things like "now that I've put my red nose aside". Oh well. Crazytown . (sorry to any clowns out there, but you're scary anyway so this shouldn't hurt you too much)

No comments: