Monday, October 16, 2006

Kids are mean

So, driving into work today I passed a school bus stop. I noticed this adorable little boy and thought to myself, "That may be the cutest kid I've ever seen." Believe it or not, as I was thinking this, the kid looked at me, picked up a rock and threw it at my car! Yes, he threw a rock at my car- and then laughed. I had to remind myself I wasn't his mother because I almost turned the car around to go track him down, until I also realized I am an adult and didn't want to be the crazy lady who yells at 6 year olds on the street. Although if I see him again.....

1 comment:

Mackenzie said...

When I was pregnant some kid hung their head out of a car at Publix and screamed, "Hey fat bitch". Needless to say I yelled back, "Hey retard" and then cried for the rest of the night. Sorry, that wasn't good advice.