Tuesday, October 17, 2006

This may not seem important....

This may not seem important, but trust me it is. I hvae been having serious problems finding an eyeliner that doesn't make you look like a racoon by the end of the day. I've tried cheap, I've tried expensive, and they are all the same. If any of the three people who read this have any suggestions, please let me know. I know this isn't a really interesting post, but desperate times call for desperate measures. (I've tried Mary Kay, Aveda, and Cover Girl, etc....)

4 comments:

Mackenzie said...

I rarely wear eye liner but when I do I use Estee Lauder. It is pricey but lasts forever, without the ring around the eye factor.

Bossy Bar-Wife said...

I use MK and as you know, it runs. I am interested in the results of this poll.

jillskict said...

Loreal? Sephora? Or go into a Sephora (if you are lucky enough to have one close by) and ask them to help you, they are usually pretty helpful. Although, maybe you could bring the racoon look into style.

smarti said...

I use Mac. It's a black shadow that you can apply wet or dry. Wet does much better. You'll have to buy a angled brush (that you can get at any Clinique Counter and at Sephora) but it works great. If you go dry, it smudges a little.