Sunday, November 26, 2006

Thanksgiving Detox

If you are like me you have just eaten more food than any human should consume the past few days. I swear dressing gets better and better each year. If I could eat just a huge plate of dressing everyday I would...........however I noticed this morning my pants are much tighter and I think I now have to go on food detox. I'm not sure what that means, but I see a lot of Lean Pockets and Lean Cuisines in my future, even though I can only think of Taco Bell right now....
Adding to this, my scale played a cruel trick on me. I got on the scare yesterday to see how bad the damage was and to my amazement I weighed 15 pounds less than I did a week ago. Now not only is that fairly impossible even if I was dieting, I knew it was a complete impossibility considering how much dressing and casseroles I had just had! Sometimes my scale can be weird depending on where it is, so I moved it across the bathroom- and again, 15 pounds lighter. Moved it again, still 15 pounds lighter. I did this at least five times all with the same result. And just as I was about to accept the miracle, I moved it again, and no longer did I weigh 15 pounds lighter, I actually weighed 3 pounds heavier than I had a week ago. Next time, I take what it says the first time.

1 comment:

Monogram Momma said...

I need a scale like yours!