Monday, November 06, 2006

Martha Stewart, here we come

Can you call yourself crafty if it takes you about 8 hours to make a bulletin board? I think so. My best friend, the bossy barwife, and I decided to make bulletin boards this weekend and lets just say it took two and a half football games to complete the project instead of the half of one we had planned. Luckily for me, bossy's husband bought enough food to include me in their dinner plans because I was there through mid-afternoon snack, appetizers, and dinner. Go to Bossy's blog to read the full story- she does a great job of telling it, but let me just reiterate a few things:
1) we really were covered in some very itchy building material and yes, I did break out into hives because of it.
2) apparently everyone in Home Depot Saturday knew what they were doing and didn't want to be bothered with two funny cool girls, because they were not impressed with us, especially when I dropped the contents of my purse the second time.
3) We are now bulletin board experts so tune in to see when you can order yours!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Found yours through Bossy Bar-wife through Monogram Momma!