Tuesday, November 14, 2006

I second that emotion....

Ok, I just have to say it- Snake Nation was right- The three cheese chicken quesadilla Lean Pocket is SO GOOD!!! I was hesitant at first because usually frozen chicken on entrees such as these do not appeal to me- but dear lordy- yummers. I highly recommend it to anyone who likes cheese- and its only 6 WW points....so good. I might dream about it tonight.
If you are always on the hunt for low-cal frozen options for lunchtime at work- here are some other favorites-
I also love the Spinach mushroom pizza by Lean cuisine- again only 6 points- and instead of marinara it has an "alfredo" sauce. (usually I am not an alfredo fan, but this is really good- and you feel like you've eaten something bad)
As far as WW frozen entrees- my friend recommended the Three Cheese Ziti and again- GOOD!
As you can tell, I like cheese. I don't usually like frozen low cal meals because I wish I were eating the real thing- but these three products I highly recommend and actually look forward to eating!

3 comments:

Snake Nation said...

Thrilled to know you agree! I did branch out and tried the cheeseburger Lean Pocket yesterday...not as wise a choice.

Bossy Bar-Wife said...

With you and Snake behind these things, how can I go wrong? I'm on it.

smarti said...

I too love that ziti but I'm not sure about the frozen chicken pocket. Lean Cuisine cheese ravioli is pretty tasty too!