Thursday, November 16, 2006

my mailbox

This is why I hate my mailbox- Yesterday is POURED rain where I live for literally over 12 hours. As I am running onto my porch I open my mailbox and I was filled with complete happiness and then immediate horror. Waiting for me was my December issue of Martha Stewart Living. I have been anxiously waiting this particular issue because I love decorating for Christmas, and I just love looking at all the pictures. However, come to find out, my mailbox isn't weather-proofed and my long awaited present was soaked to the core. I dried it out as best I could and put it next to the oven and under lights and it is still usable, but it definitely won't fit in with my stack of other Livings........
Oh well. On to figure out weather-proofing tactics.

No comments: