Thursday, April 19, 2007

Darn you Al Roker


I was so proud of myself this morning taking a shower and doing my make up in record time.......and then Al Roker happened. I watch the Today Show every morning as I get ready and today Al was in Nashville giving truckloads of supplies to a charity. Today it was a charity for inner city kids who couldn't afford music lessons. This place gave music lessons for 50 cents! So they open the truck and it was tons of new guitars, pianos, etc.
I don't know if I've mentioned before I'm a crier, but needless to say I had to redo my eye makeup and my record breaking time was totally lost.

2 comments:

Snake Nation said...

I saw it, too. And I teared up a little as well. Those kids were SO excited. That Today Show, they know how to get to me!

Unknown said...

I'm right there with you. How about this morning when they showed the band from Virginia Tech standing outside the hospital playing the school's fight song? I lost it again!