Thursday, April 26, 2007

Awake to see another day...

Good news: I'm alive. Apparently it was not an infection that spread to my brain. Still don't know what it is but I am choosing to blame my new Sonicare toothbrush.
That or it is an infection spreading to my brain but being by the pool and ocean are strong enough to combat it.
Yesterday was a fabulous beach day which consisted of lying by the pool, walking on the beach, and reading my book. In fact I had to go to the bookstore to stock up on books for today.
Today I am feeling even better so I'm venturing back out to the beach- right after I slather myself with enough SPF 30 to block any ray of sun within a 45 mile radius.

2 comments:

Bossy Bar-Wife said...

Whew! Glad to hear it.

Snake Nation said...

Well, I know I'll be breathing easier this weekend!