Friday, February 02, 2007

Pretty in Pink

So it has been PRETY COLD where I live these past few days so I decided that the puppy needed a coat, because if I'm cold then surely this 10 week old puppy without much fur is cold. So, off to Petsmart I went. An hour later I emerged with treats, toys, and the most beautiful pink dog coat I have ever seen.


Now, for those of you "I hate dogs dressed as people" people- its a coat, not a shirt, and dogs get cold, too. And for those of you who are like "Hey, weren't you just posting about Hondurans starving to death and now you bought a dog a pink coat", well, I hear ya. I said that myself. But, don't worry. I've already raised $2500 to "sponsor" the village and have other plans to send things down as well. And, the coat was on sale for $6.
That, and the pretty pink coat makes the peeing and pooping in the house a little easier to take.

4 comments:

Bossy Bar-Wife said...

THAT IS SO CUTE. I love it!

Snake Nation said...

Having preached against dogs dressed as people, I will confess that this coat is incredibly cute, and totally practical. I stand corrected :)

Melissa said...

I just hopped on over to you blog from Bossy Bar Wife's and I have to say that dog is about the cutest thing I've ever seen.

Unknown said...

What a cutie pie! Hope the housebreaking is getting better. We got a pup a little over a month ago and she's adapted quite well. It's amazing how much more you like them when they do their business outside!