Wednesday, February 21, 2007

iPod Game

I was complaining to Bossy about not having anything to blog and she said, "Well, you can always do the iPod game." In honor of her birthday, here it is:

Opening Credits: Superstition- Stevie Wonder
First Day of School: I'll Cover You- Rent Soundtrack
Falling in Love: Become You- Indigo Girls
Fight Song: X & Y- Coldplay
Breaking Up: Where is the Love- Blackeyed Peas
Prom: Space Cowboy- NSync
Life: Mrs. Potter's Lullaby- Counting Crows
Driving: Tough Guy- Beastie Boys
Flashback: Andy, You're a Star- The Killers
Getting Back Together: Least Complicated- Indigo Girls
Wedding: Friends in Low Places- Garth Brooks
Party: Seasons of Love- Rent Soundtrack
Birth of a child: Sweet Caroline- Neil Diamond
Death Scene: If I could- Jack Johnson
Funeral Song: Root Down- Beastie Boys
Ending Credits: Smile Like you Mean It

I thought most of these were good- especially my wedding song....and now I might have to name my first born Caroline, because if God wants me to name a child after a Neil Diamond song, I cannot argue.

5 comments:

Mackenzie said...

Did I know you loved Garth?

Mayor of Crazytown said...

I wouldn't say I loved him, but I do love me some greatest hits...calling baton rouge? Standing outside the fire? C'mon.

Unknown said...

1. I am so happy that our prom songs are both Boy Band Hits. I think that's only right.

2. Nothing could be better than naming your child after a Neil Diamond song.

Snake Nation said...

Garth Brooks is everything that a performer should be. There, I said it.

Mackenzie said...

I love me some Garth and at one point considered sitting in a lawn chair in front of the Claremore Wal-Mart on the day I had "heard" that he shopped. With Trisha. That may be the only reason to ever live in OK again.