Saturday, January 06, 2007

Tagged.

Bossy Tagged me so here you go:

A-Available or single? Single

B-Best Friend? Bossy Bar Wife

C- Cake or Pie? Yellow Cake with chocolate icing

D-Drink of choice? Either Diet Coke, Bud Light, or red wine

E-Essential item I use every day: lipstick

F-Favorite color? pink

G-Gummy Bears or Gummy worms? Hmmmm....I love them both, but bear i think

H-Hometown? Atlanta

I-Indulgence: cheese dip and America's next top model

J-January or February? February- Bossy's birthday and january is such a let down after December

K-Kids and names: n/a

L-Life is incomplete without? naps

M-Marriage date: sometime in the future

N-Number of siblings: 2

O-Oranges or apples? Hmmm....I love fuji apples but I also love oranges....

P-Phobias or fears? THUNDERSTORMS

Q-Favorite quote? ??

R-Reasons to smile: Friends reruns, friends in general

S-Season: Fall for college football, summer for long days and drinking on restaurant patios, Spring for green and my birthday, Winter for hmmm....

T-Tag 3 or 4 people: I think Bossy tagged everyone I know..... Sew Sally?

U-Unknown fact about me: I am newly obsessed with 24. I have only seen the first 8 hours of Season One, but I am totally hooked.

V-Vegetable you don't like: brussel sprouts.

W-Worst habit: eating when i'm not hungry

Y-Your favorite food? anything potato

Z-Zodiac? Gemini

No comments: