Friday, January 12, 2007

OK, OK

Excellent work, Bossy giving us an idea of what to blog about. I too have found my life incredibly boring lately and thus un-blogworthy. So, here are things going on in my life/bugging me---
1) Tomorrow at 5:30 am I leave for a week long trip to Honduras. I think we are repairing a water line in some village? Before you ask, no- I don't know anything about water lines- but I do know I will be using the term agua a lot (I don't even think thats how you spell it). It will be good once I get there, but I am totally freaking out about my lack of food intake for the next 8 days and the LONG bus ride over non-paved roads in conjunction with my motion sickness. Should be a blast. Oh, did I mention I don't really know any of the other 9 people going? Ok, I'll stop complaining and get in my "third world country" work mode.

2)Beauty and the Geek- Ok, the reason this is bugging me is becuase I just happened upon the first episode last week and much to my horror I am TOTALLY obsessed with it. Those geeks are so cute I have a crush on three of them. I mean that Star Wars band guy- c'mon.

3) Trump- shut up. Seriously. It is never ok to call a woman a fat slob in public, no matter how much money you have.

4) Did I mention my Dad bought me a dog for Christmas? Yeah, they pick it up today. Apparently they heard me say I wantd it, but I don't remember saying that.

5) There is one thing you need to know about me and Bossy. The biggest difference (and really one of the only ones besides her love of peas and my hatred for them) is that she loves Brenday Walsh from 90210 and I hate her. I'm sorry, I think she is mean. Maybe I'm correlating her too much with Shannon Doherty, but I had to let everyone know.
I feel better.

2 comments:

Bossy Bar-Wife said...

I guess since this is your blog, you can say what you want about Brenda. But I don't have to like it.

jillskict said...

Please keep in mind that both Brenda and Brandon come from the land of Minnesota Nice. . . and if you believe that everyone that is from here is nice, I have a couple of people I would like to introduce you to. . .

I tagged you :) Don't worry, this one is different and shorter :)