Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Christmas Time..........


Here are things to note about my Christmas:
1) My boyfriend gave me a pair of Seven jeans which is good for three reasons: 1- I've been wanting them for 2 years because I am a firm believer that good jeans make your butt look better and you skinnier, 2- he has been telling me for two years I am crazy for wanting jeans that cost that much and him buying them shows he does really care about what I really want, and 3- when I tell people who don't know what Seven jeans are what he got me for Christmas they think I'm saying he bought me a size seven jean, which is not a size I wear.

2) My Dad got me a dog for Christmas, a 5 week old miniature Schnauzer. This is interesting on several levels, including but not limited to- I didn't ask for a dog; I have never made it unclear to anyone I know that if I ever got a dog it would be a pug named tator tot; did I mention I didn't ask for one? I told them I would have to think about it, but I will admit it is quite cute- I'll post a picture later.

3) Apparently my Dad was going to buy me a plasma flat screen tv, but decided to buy me a dog instead.

4) Yesterday while shopping at a furniture store I realized I was shopping right next to Jeff Francouer, who is the right fielder for the Braves for all you non-Braves fans!! It was quite exciting. I unfortuantely didn't get a picture because apparently I am really dumb and kept taking pictures of my hand with my phone...

5) It was a very nice day- hope yours was, too!!

2 comments:

Snake Nation said...

That is awesome that he bought you Seven jeans! Congrats. As for the pup, could you just name him Tater Tot?

Monogram Momma said...

I think you should name the pup Bossy. Since we all know her affinity for all thing small and furry.

As for the Plasma, i think you could still "sell" him on the idea to exchange little "Bossy" for the tv by telling him that really, he could get a much better deal with the after Christmas-Pre Superbowl party sales going on.